|Home||» Products||» Tamarind Seed Powder||» Carboxy Methyl Tamarind Powder|
Carboxy Methyl Tamarind Powder
We bring forth for our clients a broad array of high quality Carboxy Methyl Tamarind Powder. This powder is processed at our advance processing unit using quality tested tamarind and latest processing techniques. Offered powder is highly demanded all over the globe owing to their purity and high quality. Widely used as a natural binder modified and printing thickener it is mixed with the dyes to be used on polyester blended fabric, polyester and spun yarns. This Carboxy Methyl Tamarind Powder is offered in secure & tight packaging to protect from any contaminants.
Choking Free Screens
Good Color Value
Sharp & Level Prints
Good wash off properties
High color yield in printing
- A vital part of the textile printing, it is demanded for sizing application as sizing agent suitable for spun yarns. We have dedicated facilities to modify Carboxy Methyl Tamarind Kernel Powder to make it ideal natural binder and thus suitable to use as printing thickener in textile industries.
- The product is reckoned for outstanding sizing properties and to minimize hairiness and offer high strength to the yarn material, which comes with good adhesion. Moreover, our Tamarind Kernel Powder is compatible with other sizing agents wherein viscosity level is altered with comprehensive array of pH levels.
The ideal ratio is of 8% i.e. 8 kg of powder with 92 liters of cold water. While preparing the paste, the entire content should be regularly stirred to avoid the formation of lumps. It would take around 30 to 40 minutes to prepare the ideal paste of natural binder suitable for textile printing. However, once the paste is prepared, it should be used after 2-3 hours to get the desired viscosity. No hot addition is required.
Quality & Specifications:
Color: Yellowish Powder
pH: 9 11
Moisture: 10% max
Ash content: 20% max
Viscosity of 8% paste
26000 - 32000 cps (Spindle No. 6, 20 RPM by Brook field Viscometer Model RVT) at 2
Hydration Time: 2 - 4 hours after 30 minutes of high speed stirring
Stability: 5 - 7 days under normal conditions
Natural Binder Flx:
Natural Binder Flx is used in the sizing application for yarns of higher counts. It is widely demanded in the textile industry as a replacement of various synthetic products. This Natural Binder Flx is advanced and effective sizing agent that minimizes the hairiness and enhances the strength of the yarns by augmenting the adhesion and flexibility level. And more importantly, it is compatible with various other sizing agents.
It acts as the most efficient substitute of synthetic material poly vinyl alcohol used in the sizing application. Being a derivative of starch base material, it reflects the similar properties when mixed with poly vinyl alcohol. Therefore, it augments the flexibility, strength, and minimizes the de-sizing of the yarn after every wash.
Above all, Natural binder Flx is cost effective as it available with us at competitive prices compared to the synthetic sizing agents and still offering higher strength to the yarn.
Ideal quantity is of 8% wherein Natural Binder Flx should be slowly mixed under rapid stirring to avoid lump formation. It would take around 30-40 minutes for proper mixing of 8 kg of powder and 92 liters of water. However, it is suggested to leave the paste for around 2-4 hours before being used.
Quality & Specifications:
- Appearance: Light Yellowish Powder
- Ionic characteristic: Anionic
- Viscosity of 8% paste : 28000-34000 cps at (Spindle No. 6, 20 RPM by Brook field Viscometer Model RVT)
- pH: 9-11
- Moisture: 10% Max.
- Solubility: Cold water soluble
- Outstanding sizing properties
- Compatible with various sizing agents
- Excellent adhesion power
- High biological degradability
- Washed out quickly without enzymes