Dried Tamarind Seed Husk
Backed by rich industry experience and knowledge, we are engaged in offering an excellent quality range of Dried Tamarind Seed Husk. This seed husk is obtained from outer shell of the seed with the help of latest techniques under the supervision of our experts, who ensure that appropriate environment is maintained for the decortications process. It is used as animal feedstuffs and biomass fuel in replacement to wood. This Dried Tamarind Seed Husk is offered in various packaging options as per clients requirement at reasonable prices.
- No unwanted material
- Moisture free and impeccable quality
- Avail in various packaging options
- Finely roasted and affordable prices
- Excellent ignition properties
- The by product of this process is husk which is 35% of the total quantity. Thus, the husk is widely demanded in various industries and we are able to meet this demand efficiently within committed time frame.
- Our stock of Dried Tamarind Seed Husk does not contain any unwanted material like dust, soil, etc.Dried Seed Husk is obtained from roasting the tamarind seed, which is a high calorific value material.
- It proves as an efficient substitute of wood and other material such as bagasse.
- Above all, its production cost is less and thus available at competitive rates. Owing to its high calories, it is also used as a supplement in cattle feed.
- Being the commercially popular burning material, we ensure its availability in bulk quantity so that customers can easily avail the product for varied uses.
- Dried Tamarind Seed Husk is widely demanded in the market due to its tanning properties as well.
- As the seed contains up to 23% Tannins, it exhibits excellent tanning properties on leather.
- Thus, it is blended accordingly with other tanning agents imparting color fast shades in wool and leather.
- As a result, it finds extensive usage in the making of heavy soles, suitcases, and alike. Our superior quality Dried tamarind seed husk material contains no moisture and full flakes, thus proves to be of highest quality standard.
- Tannins: 20-22%
- Fiber: 20-22%